Sunday, March 24, 2024

Welcome Spring

 It is wonderful to know spring has arrived and soon things will start to get green and colorful after a dull winter . I decided to make a little wall hanging to celebrate the season and brighten up our little home . This was a fun project I did after winning this great pattern at our guild when we had Darlene D'eon come as a guest speaker and I was lucky enough to win a door prize . 


I have also gone down the rabbit hole of slow stitching lately and made another Japanese rice bag and made some hexies for the sides which I enjoyed doing . It had been a very long time since making those . I did some shadow stitching around them which brings out the shape nicely . 

 


Thanks for taking the time to stop by i will try to get back sooner but no guarantees 😉

6 comments:

  1. Love the spring hanging. So pretty. Cute bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Spring hanging you have made and I love the rice bag, I am so glad to have things cooler at our end of the world...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty Spring wall hanger...a lovely make from your win. I love your rice bag and it certainly is a rabbit hole....you'll find lots of friends down there lol!
    Enjoy your warmer days....I am loving a few cooler days down under xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty mini on your hanger. Great rice bag, I haven't heard of one before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great projects Shelia. Glad to have you for company in the rabbit hole. Just gotta bring ous friends along. Lol in stitches

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice little Spring quilt; it's very cheerful. I like your bags, although I don't know about rice bags. They look like they make good totes.

    ReplyDelete