Wednesday, December 29, 2010

One Flower Wednesday

I am cheating somewhat today as I personally didn't complete any hexies this week , however my friend Lynda sent me this gorgeous English Paper piecing tote so I wanted to share it with you , she also included some hexie templates in two sizes which will really come in handy . I simply love it and the colors are so perfect not to mention her amazing workmanship. Here is a view of the inside . Thanks Lynda.
My friend Dianne gave me this  lovely little hexie with wool on the back  ,isn't it sweet .Now Dianne knows how much I also love working with wool so she also included this little bundle of wool in great colors, I was so pleased as  I didn't have any left in these shades so I will now be able to start a new wool project ,yippee ! Thanks Dianne .
 My friend Linda gave me this simply beautiful star ornament for the tree so I  placed it in a prominent spot on the tree ,the detail on this is amazing .She also gave me a gift certificate to a local fabric shop which I know I will love using .Thanks Linda .
Then I also received a great package from Jeanette with a lovely calendar of Australia , what gorgeous pictures and some fat quarters of Australian fabrics , how sweet of you Jeanette , they are so different and I will have fun making something special with them . Thanks Jeanette .

1 comment: