Friday, December 7, 2012

Experience the Creative Island



I want to share this video of the crafts people of Cape Breton , Nova Scotia , I grew up on this beautiful island and was so surprised to learn that the vocalist in this video is my niece Yvette , she was also instrumental in creating this video and wrote the song . I may be bias but I think it is tremendous and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did . Yvette is in the video in a few places , one being on the beach looking for beach glass , she is handed a piece of glass, just realized she is in the photo at the beginning on the left wearing glasses and a pink tee shirt. I hope you enjoy it and I hope this works as I am not very technical , ok not at all is more like it .
Enjoy your day.
 hugs Sheila

10 comments:

  1. This is a very beautiful video showcasing all those wonderful artists- I would love to visit your part of the world as it looks so fascinating

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great way to showcase sew many different artist and your area of our vast country...... just one more reason to come and visit I think
    in stitches

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Sheila!! Your niece is very talented...I loved her voice, the song and the video. I would love to be able to try a few of these talents myself one day. Very interesting..thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely. Your niece is very talented. Still hoping to one day get to Canada to visit. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful place. I'd love to visit there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. isnt that wonderful... your niece has a lot of talent and what a lovely place to go ...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's fantastic... and having been to the Cape I appreciated a lot of things in it too! You should be proud!
    Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful video and such a talented niece! Aren't I the lucky one to live on this creative island!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful video! I have a bear that was done with a chain saw. The art of glass blowing has always fascinated me. Thank you for sharing all the wonderful artists.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your niece did a beautiful job with the song. It is so nice to see all the creativity on the island. It would be a great place to visit.

    ReplyDelete