I have a finish to share , well technically I am planning on adding a few more flowers but for now I will call it a finish .
I am quite pleased with it so far but really want to add some smaller flowers in the lower area so plan on making those over the weekend . I used a batik print for the border and I had to do some math to figure out if I would have enough as this was not quite a fat quarter , anyway after some calculations I decided I would or should have enough and I had approximately 1/2" left over , whew that was close.
I also did this months Aurifil block , a simple one but a really nice one . I am happy to say I also won the Aurifil thread for last months blocks , it has not arrived just yet but when it does I will be sure to share , so exciting as I love that thread.
That's it for me today , I am off now to make those flowers and a postcard ;-) Take care and thanks so much for stopping by.