Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Canadian Quilters Connect


                                                Sew Sisters Blog


Hi there , if you are visiting via the Canadian Quilters Connect Sew Sisters blogathon welcome to my blog , to my wonderful followers thanks for stopping by . It is indeed a pleasure to be part of the Canadian blogathon   Thanks to our hostess Linda of Scrapmaster and Linda of Stitch Lines , stop by their blogs to find a list of blogs in the Maritimes to check out and a special thanks to Sew Sisters for arranging this blogathon . Be sure to visit Sew Sisters as well as both Linda's as they have giveaways I know you would love to win .  Don't limit your blog hopping to today , there are blogs to visit all  week long you can get that list by clicking on the icon at the top of my blog .
 As for what I am working on right now , I am busy sewing Christmas gifts . I just completed three little owl purses for my young granddaughters . What fun to create , colourful and I do think they will like them . Only have a picture of two so far but I finished number three yesterday .


 I am also trying to catch up on BOM blocks , you can see the three I made for our guild BOM in the previous post and my Aurifil block is now completed too , just one more of those to make . 


I won't keep you any longer , you have a lot more stops to make but I hope you will stop by again real soon .
 Hugs Sheila 

31 comments:

  1. I absolutely love those owl purses - lucky granddaughters!!
    I'm visitng from SK. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a glorious cover photo! Makes me realize all over again what a great province we live in! Enjoyed reading your post so much, great to meet so many Nova Scotia bloggers via Sew Sisters Canadian Quilters Connect event! I'll be back again, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute little owl purses…i know some little girls who would love those

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the owl purses. I know a Brownie leader who would love one. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute purses! I'm just starting my tour around the Maritimes, and this time it's from my cozy chair. Maybe I'll make chowder tonight to make the trip more authentic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The owl purses are so cute! I love this hop and it is my wind down at night.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sheila, your Owl purses are adorable! They are so lucky to have you as their grandmother and we are lucky to have you share your projects with us! Your Aurifil block is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sheila, Dropping by on the Blogathon to say Hello. I love those Owl purses- So cute!! You know I'll be back again soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What cute little purses - and thank you for the info about the Maritime bloggers, I will check some out when I have time later!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those owl purses are so cute! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yep, the bags came out great!! Hey, we titled our posts the same today!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sheila. Love your little purses; they are going to be loved.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet little purses. The granddaughters will just love them.
    I am just getting around to looking at everyone's blog. I was so busy all day answering emails. Fun, fun, fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those owl purses are adorable. Your BOM blocks are pretty too. I love your picture at the top of your blog too. Such a beautiful hillside.

    ReplyDelete
  15. always so busy with lovely things...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  16. The owl purses are adorable. Thank you for being a part of the blogathon. I enjoyed my stroll through your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  17. First timer Canadian blog hopper here. Cute owl purses.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I know I am repeating what others have said but... the owl purses are adorable! no other way to describe them!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those little owl purses are just too cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute bags! Your granddaughters will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the owl purses Sheila. Happy stitching. xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on my site http://atypicalife.net/mam. This is my first Blogathon and it's great to find another Maritime blogger. Love the owl purses, where can I find the pattern?

    ReplyDelete