Friday, March 17, 2017

FNSI

Time to report on FNSI hosted by Wendy http://www.sugarlane-designs.com/2017/03/happy-st-patricks-day-fnsi-link-is-up.html
  I have a lot of things on the go and I know i shouldn't have BUT I signed up for the beginners crazy quilt course by Kathy Shaw so last evening I started my embroidery and I am continuing to embroider this evening but that is on a secret project so I can't share that but here is my crazy quilt block.

This is my second time doing this class , you see my first time I didn't finish it because of my wrist being broken so I decided I would try again as I really love crazy quilting.  If you ever have the opportunity to take one of Kathy's classes I would highly recommend her , she is more than generous with her instructions and information . Here is a link to her blog  http://www.shawkl.com , her classes are free ! 
Thanks for stopping by and hop on over to see what the other ladies were stitching on . 
Hugs Sheila 

14 comments:

  1. Love your crazy block. I often think of doing a crazy quilt as is did so enjoy making them for our swap many years ago. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love crazy quilting as well, but haven't done anything much with it ever - I might have to check out her class - but probs not just yet as too much else on at present! Lovely block

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fingers crossed that you get much more done on your crazy quilting this time round!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completed the beginners crazy patchwork course with Kathy and found it so enjoyable. She is so supportive and generous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did that class too. Loved it and learnt heaps.
    https://jobutterfield.blogspot.com.au/2015/06/crazy-patchwork-block-is-done.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Crazy Patch is looking great. I've never done one but would like to one day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is going to be beautiful. I need to finish mine too. The holidays came and I got so behind on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun with the class.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I'll just have to check it out! Have fun stitching away the last od the cold winter days! I fully intend to bring spring back with me! XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sheila,sounds like a fun class,your patchwork piece looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad to hear you're taking the crazy quilting class. I started it one time, but didn't finish either. Just couldn't make the time to work on it. It's so beautiful - I have to try again some time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Sheila! Looks like a great start. I will definitely go and check out her blog. And one day I'll make a crazy quilt I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well done you for having another go! Looking forward to seeing what you produce, looking great so far. xx

    ReplyDelete