Friday, May 14, 2010

A sneak peak

Lat night I decided I wanted a little break from quilting and also the flower garden but not from hand work so I started this little project that I am giving you just a small sample of as it isn't finished and it wouldn't look that appealing just now , can you guess what it might be?I'm off now to a lobster supper , are you drooling yet? I love lobster but rarely get to eat it even if I do live in an area where lobster fishing is quite prevalent .I'm going to this supper with my friends that I quilt with on Tuesdays so it should be a fun evening out and there will be no dishes to wash ;-) Have a great evening and weekend and thanks for stopping by .
Sheila
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. hi sheila, I am guessing it could become one of your beautiful landscapes that you create. Enjoy your lobster. My mouth is watering !!! Dianne K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheila,
    I'm with Dianne up above. :) Hugs, Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see a landscape, too. And it looks very appealing to me. Hope the lobster was yummy. We have crab claws tonight!

    ReplyDelete