Wednesday, July 7, 2010

One Flower Wednesday

I am a little disappointed I only had time to make two flowers again this week ,it has just been one of those weeks ,busy and too humid to sew in the evenings ,I don't like humidity at all ! I have a grand total of 32 so I guess that is not too bad , maybe next week will be more productive , I hope so . One problem I had was I have been printing off the hexies on freezer paper and for some reason my printer would not cooperate and kept eating the paper ,I finally have two new pages printed so this should help in production .Happy Gardening everyone . If you need a little heat come on over it is going to be 30C here today and with the humidity I don't even want to think about what that will mean ;-)
Sheila
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

  1. Your flowers are so pretty -- very soft and summery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers and two in one week is not so bad.

    Greetings
    Ines

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. thanks for coming by my blog to see my flowers/leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sheila, thanks for stopping by at my blog! Love your flowers and yóur Impatiens!! Still, you made two!! This weekend temp reaches 30degr C also here in Holland, more than us northern folks can bear hihi! Happy sewing, Daniëlle PS I have become a follower of your blog, so not to miss anything you do hihi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your flowers are so PERKY and HAPPY this week! :)
    I've enjoyed catching up also. The pendant is beautiful and your crazy quilt blocks are amazing!XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, you may have only gotten two made (which I think is amazing!) but they are so lovely.... hopefully it will cool down a bit and you can get a few more made for next week!

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sheila.Thanks for visiting me...Your flowers are so pretty..try and keep cool..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't like humidity either! We started the day at 34C. Don't be sad, two flowers is excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 2 per week is not a bad average....your quilt will be growing and growing and your flowers are so friendly looking

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your flowers are lovely, and two is quite OK!! That's 2 more than you had before!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty flowers. You can keep the heat & humidity tho, we have enough here

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great flowers! Here in the Netherlands it is also very hot at the moment. Maybe better luck next week!

    ReplyDelete