Saturday, December 3, 2011

My Progress so far

This is what Christophers quilt looks like so far , I need to add borders and have made a decision on that so hopefully will get that done this weekend. I am not so sure I am capable of machine quilting this myself , it is quite large , will decide once it is all together I guess.
This is not  a great picture , the colors are way off on the reds and even the blues but you get the idea at least . I am off today to a Christmas Tea with two dear friends , should be a fun afternoon . Enjoy your day I know I will and thanks so much for stopping by.
 hugs Sheila

9 comments:

  1. Pretty colors. Christopher will love his quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah....I really like the gingham look to this one...very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sew far sew good...... I think Christopher will find his new quilt just right for cuddling up with a good book or a favorite tv program.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it Sheila, I think Christopher will too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great. I'm sure Christopher will love it. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sheila the quilt looks great ,well done

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Quilt & Love the new Christmas pics of your work !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sheila,
    the Top looks terrific so far, it will be a true malequilt.
    I love the new christmaslook on your blog, especially the beautiful header.
    have a nice week!
    liebe Grüße
    Bente

    ReplyDelete
  9. The top looks beautiful and I love the Christmas star in your new header. It's a Jim Shore design, isnt it? I saw it one evening in a shop's window here in Dokkum, Holland, but when I went to buy it, it was gone, making someone else very happy, I hope.
    I really want to have, so find and buy one.
    Cheers!

    Jeanneke.

    ReplyDelete