Saturday, August 20, 2016

FNSI report



I have the advantage of stitching on Thursday and Friday evenings for FNSI with Wendy . So what did I do , well on Thursday evening I finished up the July bom for Buttermilk Basin BOM,  yeah .

These are such fun to do , thanks Stacy.
 Yesterday afternoon I started back on the Frozen quilt I need to get made for my granddaughter Elise.  I did finish one for Sophia so now for number 2 . I had a few of the pinwheels started months ago so yesterday in between chores I made a few more.
Let's see , I can count 5 there and then last evening instead of stitching I prepped some more . I had the hsts made but not trimmed so that was my job .

All trimmed and stacked for stitching . Unfortunately that was all I accomplished last evening but it will give me a great start on finishing up this quilt . Thanks Wendy for hosting this event I  love to stitch along with others . 
 Thanks for stopping by and I promise to share the second quilt show real soon. 
 Hugs Sheila 

13 comments:

  1. Great progress! I'm not a fan of making HST's, but I love the little pile of trimmings when they're all finished.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the snowman block!! Well done on the preparation for the new quilt, soon you can sit and create.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL SEW ALONG Thursday and Friday and I do Friday and Saturday.. Just love sewing with my cyber friends...
    Your snowman looks cute and great prep work for your GDs Frozen quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will have snowmen for real again before you know it.......! Love the HST colours, well done on the prepping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely stitching Sheila, I do love your wool block and the HST's are lovely colours
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous wool block and great prepping happening too.
    All part of the fun

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the wool, Sheils! Those pinwheel blocks are so very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your snowman is just the cutest.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the snowman.... so cute. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice work Sheila - great to get stuff done in good company. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sheila wow i love your snowman block,you managed quite a few pin wheels as well,well done my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such great progress. I adore the Buttermilk Basin blocks.

    ReplyDelete