Friday, February 11, 2011

Crazy Quilting Friday

This weeks block is very similar to last weeks in that I used another tea cup for the center , I have one more of these to use so you may see one again next week , I also went to the same small drawer and it was more difficult this time to choose something that would sort of go .I added a corner of an old hankie and some more tatting from that old box I told you about but no other embellishments at this time , I am crunched for time today so it will have to wait . Thanks to Betsy of Quilting Fiesta for hosting this weekly event , why not join us you will enjoy making them ;-) The sun is shining here today although mighty cold BRRRRRR....... , have a super Friday and stay warm . Sheila
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. Oh!! I love that sheila ,you make awsome funky cute stuff , just the right touch of everything,xoxo theodora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty once again, Sheila. These are just so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hankie absolutely belongs there! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sheila...it is beautiful!! I have to get at one of these....waiting for a new couch to be delivered today....the block is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheila, your block today has a vintage nostalgic beauty.
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my favourite so far. I just love the hanky and the teacup.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so nice your crazy sewing, love seeing your blocks. They are sewn by hand, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love crazy quilting too!

    sandra :)

    ReplyDelete