In 2007 I took part in the One Day Mystery with Planet Patchwork , it was my first time ever doing this type of thing so choosing fabrics was a real challenge for me and following the list of fabrics they suggested this is what I came up with . Now I will tell you when I finished this quilt I was really disappointed as I just didn't like how certain fabrics were together so ...... I decided I had to do something to jazz it up and take the focus off of what was bothering me so I commenced to add the basket and flower applique , let me tell you that it took much longer to do the applique than it did to put the whole quilt top together but when I finished which was not exactly in a hurry I was pleased with the results , at least now I could live with my choices and finish the quilt .The quilt top has been in my UFO pile since that time and recently I took it out to our little church group the Holy Name Quilters and we hand quilted it and I love how the quilting looks .It sure does feel good to have this completed , I came home yesterday and cut the binding and sewed it on last evening so other than a label it is done !! Thanks for stopping by and I hope the sun is shining where ever you are .