Monday, September 13, 2010

Another finish

It feels so good to have finished this wall hanging in time for the fall season . I have this on the wall temporarily with pins so that is why you can see some wrinkles , DH was not home when I wanted to take the picture so this was my solution . I must say it is larger than I expected but that is fine I am pleased with the results. It feels very much like fall today , rather dreary again and rather cool too ,I am ready for some sunshine . Have yourself a great day and thanks for stopping by.
Sheila
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!!Can you share the pattern name with me again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha - we both finished a wall hanging today and aren't they both so different. I love the colours you have used and perfect for your fall season.... I think the green border gives it a real lift...
    Hugz
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wallhanging is gorgeous Sheila. I love the colours. Could i get you to share the pattern with me please. Hugs, Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely quilt. I love the leaves.

    ReplyDelete