Thursday, September 23, 2010

Look what the postman brought me !

Yesterday was not an overly great day for me so it was such a delight to have this package arrive in the mail from Rhiannon for our colour swap exchange which was arranged by Lisa at Lydia's Treasures .The top picture shows them all wrapped up and tied with the softest wool , hmm wonder what is inside ? Well it was with much anticipation that I opened each little package to discover what could be inside and I was certainly not disappointed . I started with the smaller packages and found some fridge magnets , a sweet little crocheted flower pin , a notepad with blue peacocks and jar of blue buttons , Oh I should have told you my colour was blue but you probably could guess that ;-) ; so back to my wonderful parcel , there was also some fat quarters in two shades of blue , some lace and rickrack , a sweet little crocheted runner and finally the softest , warmest crocheted scarf oh my it is so nice and will keep me so cosy this winter I just love it !!! Thanks so much Rhiannon I appreciate all that you sent and all your creative efforts . Now I know you are all probably jealous of my goodies ;-) Thanks for stopping by .

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sheila ... how my all that blue.. it just looks gorgeous doesnt it? What a lovely surprise for you to open. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous gifts to brighten your day!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow , that is one great package.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a fabulous blue bundle.

    ReplyDelete