Friday, September 10, 2010

Crazy Quilting Friday

This week I am a wee bit late posting this , why you ask , well I had to make it this morning as I didn't have time yesterday ;-) I have a couple of these little tea cups and thought they were perfect for the center of the block and I just worked from there , the lace I wish you could see it a little better as it is just gorgeous , I obviously rescued it from a blouse as it was still sewn together and part of the fabric was attached , it is so delicate and pretty . I have a little tiny piece left so will use that at another time . Thanks for stopping by and won't you have a cup of tea with me :-)
Sheila
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Sheila it looks great!!! I like that you were able to salvage lace from a garment. That is such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous block Sheila. Love the teacup in the middle. Put the keetle on. :). Hugs, Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would certainly take a cup of tea with you :) Do like your crazy quilting...never done it, but it looks interesting. If you need any more tea cups - let me know - Somewhere in my stash I have some more...always wondered what to do with them...if I could find them that is :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheila, Love your block. Especially the teacup center.

    ReplyDelete