Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A finish for September

I have no flowers to report this week , I did manage to get a few ready to sew but no stitching took place :-( I did however finish off this little stitchery for fall , a pattern designed by Kaaren at The Painted Quilt, this was a Friday Freebie last year and I had printed it off with full intention of doing it then but , well you know how it is the best intentions don't always work out . I just have this resting against a basket in my kitchen and it just may stay there for the fall season . Now to finish my other fall project ;-) I hope you all have a great day and for those hexie gardeners out there I promise to get some made for next week . Thanks for stopping by.
Sheila
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. Wow, Sheila! I am so amazed that you got that finished so quickly...seems to me you just started it! :o) It turned out lovely - as all of your things do! - and I think I'd leave it right where it is, too!

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks wonderful, Sheila.

    Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stitcherie is lovely Sheila - the flowers can wait a bit.

    Thank you for your nice comment on my blog.
    Tineke

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely Sheila and looks perfect where you have put it...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely Sheila. You finished it with gorgeous fabrics. Thanks for the e-card. Appreciate it so much. Still ill. :) Hugs, Jeanette who is off to lie back down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sheila, it looks fab.
    I too have it and when I can find the time I will hopefully start mine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It a lovely stitchery. Never mind the flowers. They will grow again some time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your work is lovely, as always. I love The Painted Quilt projects too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done ... a lovely stitchery.
    As our weather gets warmer, I love reading about your fall weather and traditions.

    ReplyDelete