Saturday, October 23, 2010

Fractured Landscape

I thought the best way to show you the Fractured landscape was to first show you the photo which I used to make the landscape , it is a picture I took in Mabou Mines a week or so ago and this is my interpretation of that picture . I did some thread painting and may have gone a little over board with that but I will have to live with it . It was a fun process and I learned a few things NOT to do so overall it was a great workshop .
Thanks for stopping by.
Sheila
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Sheila, it's just beautiful! You did an excellent job capturing the beauty of that photo...and although I don't know anything about "thread painting", it looks wonderful to me! You really have a talent for this type of art!

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheila, your work is beautiful! You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really lovely Sheila - I particularly like how you have added texture to the front section..... I'm amazed at how quick you have done it too!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sheila, the landscape is beautiful. I think you did a marvelous job. Hugs, Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your landscape is fantastic. You are so clever.

    ReplyDelete