Monday, October 18, 2010

Liscombe Lodge


I had an absolutely terrific time on the retreat over the weekend and wanted to share just a few views out the patio doors .The Liscombe River is so pretty and if the weather had been better it would have been nice to take a walk and get some pictures of the falls but unfortunately it rained almost the entire weekend . I will post more pictures later of the class and tell you a bit about the event .So until then have yourself a great day , I have some laundry to catch up on ;-)
Sheila

3 comments:

  1. I was glad to heat that you enjoyed your retreat Sheila, I will look forward to hearing more about it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks beautiful - in spite of rain I can understand why it was so peaceful and creative - looking forward to seeing more pics
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheila,

    It's great to hear you had a good time at Liscombe Lodge. You're right- it would have been much nicer without rain but at least your main purpose was an indoor one :)

    We can't wait to have you and the rest of the group back again next year. You have been a great bunch to work with.

    I'll be posting a piece about your week on our blog soon. Check it out soon: http://blog.liscombelodge.ca

    Take care,

    Ashley @ Liscombe

    ReplyDelete