Sunday, September 15, 2013

Christmas QAL

                                                           Needle, Thread, Happiness
 It is a lovely Sunday here on the east coast , blue skies and a gentle warm breeze , my kind of day . I don't know if you are like me but for some reason I can loose things here in this sewing room , I had put away the fabrics I had used previously for this QAL and when I went to get them where I thought they were , no show . I spent way too much time searching so gave up and made this block with different colors but still not green or red ;-)
I love the fabrics but not next to the other block so back to searching and whew , I found them , where else but in the container of Christmas fabrics :-(

So now I have this little pile waiting to be sewn into a block , off I go and I am linking up today to Hazel  who is our wonderful hostess for this month ,why not hop on over and visit and see what others have been doing .
 Oh before I go I must mention since I was searching this morning I took some time to also cut out another Christmas project , a little wool project which will become my evening stitching for the next little while .

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day.
 hugs Sheila

12 comments:

  1. You have some great blocks here! That 'secret' project looks a little familiar...giggle! Have a great time in your sewing room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the fabric, too, and your blocks look perfect. I want to guess what your mystery quilting is but I'll wait to see some more clues:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you found the fabrics. And wish I could work with wool - so many neat projects I am missing out on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blocks. I've not worked with wool yet myself. Can't wait to see how that turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you finally found it. I don't know how much time I waste searching and searching for something. I look forward to seeing your little wool projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mislaying things is the MOST irritating thing!

    I love the look of your wool project.

    ReplyDelete
  7. At least you found what you were looking for. If I can't find something, I just give up and usually just start a new project! Your blocks look great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You found it!! lol. I do know what you mean. Have fun with your Christmas projects.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I get so cross with myself and quite frantic when I can't find something I know I have prepared!! your handstitching project looks like little pieces.... hmmmm
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  10. When I am searching for a particular fabric I always know exactly what box I stored it in. The problem is I never know where I put the box!

    Your blocks are great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad you found the missing fabrics. I do find they do that a lot here too - they go into hiding and then jump out at me later!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I thought I recognized that 'secret project' too!! That will keep your little fingers busy. Love your blocks, Sheila. I guess I'll have to go visit Hazel's and see what this QAL is all about!

    ReplyDelete