Friday, September 6, 2013

UFO'S for September

                                                        
I didn't do so well last month on my UFO's but maybe I can change that in September , my main goal will be to get my crazy patch quilt sewn together into a top , I do have more blocks to add so that is #1 priority.
Next I think I will just forget about the nine patch blocks for now ,I need inspiration to arise somewhere deep within and it doesn't seem to be happening so let it rest for now and move on to other things like my mystery quilt that I have been doing with Darlene ofQuilts by Darlene , it has now become a UFO as Darlene gave the last instructions in August and I did not get July done . This is what it looks like right now.

This will keep me very busy this month along with other things I have planned , wish me luck. Off I go to see what I need to cut for the next border :-) Thanks for stopping by and have yourself a fantastic day. I am linking up today to Carrie of A Passion for Applique .
 hugs Sheila

11 comments:

  1. Sometimes it is best to just let things 'simmer' for a while. Your mystery quilt is lovely. I only went with one more border and then sent the quilt to Sarah (already has a new home). I'm not big on lots of borders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That mystery quilt design is lovely and yours is beautiful. I love all of the different borders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You never know when inspiration might hit - but you really can't force it. Just enjoy the process as you have time. Love the mystery quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects Sheila. I bet you want to get the crazy quilt done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the mystery quilt looks good just as it is. maybe sept. will bring some good finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Crazy Patch quilt will look great when you are finished..
    Love the other quilt you are working on too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful quilts you are working on. Hugs......

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks as tho' you are making great progress on your crazy quilt blocks. All I can say about your mystery quilt is, "WOW"! You are doing a beautiful job. I love your ability to stick-to-it!! Looking forward to seeing you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking good, you have inspired my own UFO spree!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful mystery quilt! You're right, sometimes it helps to just let something sit for a time until you feel like working on it.
    Enjoy your weekend,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  11. they are looking good and each step is one more to getting them done...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete