Wednesday, September 25, 2013

One Christmas Item a month

I know Narelle will be shocked to see me post , I have been so slack this year with doing Christmas projects but I do have two to post today . I recently purchased the winter edition of Quilting Celebrations by Fons and Porter and these two projects caught my eye along with many others but so far this is all I have completed .
This little Mini quilt is a perfect size for my table topper hanger and was a great project to make except I will warn you the pattern is not quite right as it stated to cut the background 12.5 but it really is a bit large as the flame was too small but no fear I just trimmed things down to make them fit.

Next I made this little mug rug of Frosty , so cute don't you think .I am linking up today with Narelle of Pins and Whiskers so if you are interested in seeing what others have done for this month head on over to visit.
 So folks that is it for me today but be sure to stop by tomorrow as I am taking part in the Crazy about Wool blog hop hosted by Denise of Pieced Brain , if you want to see some wooly goodness today here is the list for the past few days so you can enjoy some lovely projects .
Monday, September 23

CJ Stitching and Blooms

Tuesday, September 24

Marla's Crafts

Quilted Crow Girls Design

Wednesday, September 25




Maria do Carmo (You are here!)



 Hope you enjoy the rest of your day , thanks for stopping by.
 Hugs Sheila 

13 comments:

  1. A very cute Mr Frosty!
    Your mini is lovely and will make a gorgeous decoration for your home.
    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful projects - you needed time to get the creative juices flowing to create these two projects!!!lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job on the projects. I especially love Frosty...great fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful projects Sheila. Boy you really have been busy. I too have bookmarked those projects. Like you I am a fan of Patrick Loose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh these are so cute Sheila,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful mini Sheila, such a lot of detail! Love your frosty too! How on earth did you manage such a perfect circle? Fabulous Christmasness :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your festive projects.... Frosty is so cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You put me to shame. How do you accomplish so much? Bet you don't get migraines! Love these projects, especially the Frosty mugrug.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful, 2 cute projects. I was a bit slack this month with my Christmas projects but am hoping for better luck next time!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have that magazine as well but you are way ahead of me as I have only been looking and not sewing.
    maybe next week.....
    in stitches

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely Christmas finishes. Hugs.....

    ReplyDelete