Friday, April 29, 2011

All of my crazy quilting blocks!

Just thought you might like to see how many crazy blocks I have made now , I have separated them into two possible quilts , the lighter shades and the darker blocks so I think I will make at least five more of the light and will see how that looks before I decide how many dark I will need .
I also want to say how devasting the news is for the southern states , all those lives lost and the devastation is unreal , it is heart wrenching to say the least . My thoughts and prayers are with everyone affected by this terrible disaster .
hugs Sheila
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

  1. I really like how you've separated your blocks! Both quilts are going to be lovely! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheila! Wow, I didn't realize just how many blocks you had already gotten made.... they are ALL fabulous and both will make beautiful quilts...but I especially LOVE the light blocks! Can't wait to see them all made up.

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! How fun!
    Ohhhhh......i know. O scary and sad. Being fom the sout, im use to storms, but seems more n more unpredictable.
    Barge coming ove at 7 am tomorrow, will keep an eye out, but makes me worry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They both look beautiful Sheila.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are going to be 2 very lovely quilts. I love crazy patch. I too feel so sorry for all those poor people in Alabamba. It must have been terrifying.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your blocks look great and I love Friday's zipper bag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun crazy quilt blocks :-) I like how you have divided them into two quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blocks look awesome together! Just gorgeous!

    Devasting is right.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both are great, but I just love the dark grouping!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Liebe Sheila.

    wow, wunderschöne Crazyblöcke!!!!
    Ich könnte mich für keinen der beiden Gruppen entscheiden, ich würde sie alle nehmen *lol*
    Liebe Grüße
    Bente

    ReplyDelete