Monday, April 18, 2011

update on pincushion RR

I have added a parasol and some flowers along with a butterfly button to Dee Dee's pincushion base and now I will send it on to Sandi so she can do her magic . I am enjoying this little swap and I hope what I add to each pincushion will be appealing to the owner . I thought since I am talking about working with wool I would share some wool projects I have done in the past , I really love to work with wool and don't do it often enough .



This is the first penny rug I made , all with recycled wool and I just love it , it has an old fashioned feel to it .










This one I made for my Mother for her birthday one year , two years ago I believe and I quite like this pattern .
Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by.
 hugs Sheila
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. All beautiful Sheila; but the penny rug takes it for me...just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So love our penny rug...and all of your works shown today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such nice things in your home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely.... those are great .... giving me some ideas too for working with my recycled wool stash ... and the pincushion is looking fantastic DeeDee will love it...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. the pin cushion in progress looks great - and I am loving your penny rugs!

    ReplyDelete