Wednesday, June 27, 2012

WIP Wednesday

Its that time of the week again , I have a few things in progress some of which I can not share just yet but I did make this little sundress for my granddaughter today ,I had some fabric left from a dress I made for another granddaughter so figured I might as well make another , this is a slightly different pattern and I sure hope it fits as I have not seen Sophia in over a year and a half and of course she has grown a lot since then .
Simple little dress with ties at the shoulders , I do love this print :-)
 Have you noticed the new icons on my sidebar , well I am taking part in the Red ,White and Blue Blog Hop July1-8th and you can click on the icon and see the schedule of those participating , my day is July 3rd so I have been busy making lots of blocks to share with you , here is just a little sneak peak .Be sure to check the list of participants and did I mention that there might be giveaways ;-)
 I don't think this reveals too much other than it is red , white and blue ;-) I am also now signed up for a Think Christmas blog hop which takes place July30  to August 3rd. and the icon is on my sidebar for that one as well.I have made a start on those blocks too but won't show you just yet .
 I am linking up today to the Needle and Thread Network ,be sure to stop by and see what others have been up to this week. Thanks for the visit .
 hugs Sheila

14 comments:

  1. Great dress. If my granddaughter lived closer I would venture into making her some dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there anything that you can't do...giggle...you have some lucky grandchildren! Love the sneak peek...and can't wait to see your Christmas creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dress. I'm sure Sophia will look so cute in it. Mmm wonder what the sneak peak is. Can't wait to see it & what you've done for the Christmas hop. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty little dress Sheila...can't wait for your blog hop...so we can see what you are up to...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute dress! Your red, white and blue looks interesting and I can't wait to check out the Christmas creations...just thinking about getting ahead of the game for December!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute dress Sheila.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. thats a lovely little dress... the print is so pretty... so there will be a lot of hopping going on?
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely little sun dress...and lots of blogging to do too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute little sundress. Can't wait to follow the blog hop. Sounds promising.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet little sundress! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sophia's sundress sure looks cute ....she will look adorable in it..... I'll tyr to folllow along with the blog hop next week ....looks like it will be interesting to see what everyone came up with for the hop
    in stitches

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely little dress...very sweet:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I totally enjoy blog hops so will be back to check it out!

    Now as to the dress, is it from a pattern, or did you find an online tutorial? I have a few great nieces who would love something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet little dress, the red white and blue blog hop sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete