Thursday, November 10, 2011

Mug Rugs

I finished off the apron and well you know me I had some fabric left over so decided to make a mug rug , my first thought was to fussy cut the wreaths so I thought about this cute house pattern that I have been wanting to try out for quite a while ,the first one I made is on the left , cute but then I had cut two triangles so of course I had to make a second one and this time added some fancy trim that sweet Betsy of Quilting Fiesta  had so generously sent to me a while back and I think this really sets it off perfectly. You will have to check them out here at Fashioned by Meg  as they are really quick and you can doll them up as little or as much as you want .Thanks for stopping by I have to get back to my sewing machine ,Saturday is coming quick.:-0
hugs Sheila
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

  1. What great mug rugs, your little houses are so cute and I love the embroidery you did on the roof of the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and so clever to think of making the mug rugs to match your apron. I keep wanting to make an apron. I'll put it on my list...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these, nice and Christmassy looking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those houses... the wreath is just perfect.... I think you are going to be my mugrug queen!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. The houses are so cute. Love the wreath on the doors. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sheila you are always so creative. Those are so adorable. I am glad the trim came in handy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shiela, I love your sweet liitle Christmas House mug rugs! I will be heading to Fashioned by Meg to check them out :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love those cute little Chrissy house mug rugs....very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now those are the cutest mug rugs I have seen in a while. Enjoy your time with your son.

    ReplyDelete
  10. -lovely houses and a beautiful hollyday apron ☺

    ReplyDelete