Thursday, November 17, 2011

A Sneak Peak

In my post yesterday I showed you a piece of fabric that was to be used in a landscape challenge , well today I decided this was the day to get that done or at least started . I am not quite finished and I do need to add a border so I will just share a small corner to show you my progress so far .This was such fun , you know when you are in your happy place when your heart is beating just a little faster and the creative juices are just flowing so fast and furious ,ok I am no Picasa but I sure do love doing landscapes , I kind of forget just how much until I get started , that first piece of fabric is the hardest to choose but once that is accomplished the rest seems to go together with ease .
So here is the sneak peak , remember I had to use coloured pencils , did I ever tell you I love to colour ,even won a prize in first grade for my colouring and that was not yesterday , anyway I am babbling  again so here you go , what do you think?
 I guess now it is time to make supper , almost forgot I need to eat ;-0 Thanks for the visit.
 hugs Sheila

14 comments:

  1. Looks fabulous. Can't wait to see it finished. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks beautiful!
    I´m glad to read, that you have had so much fun creating this work.
    I looking forward to see it finished,
    so think of someting fast an easy for dinner ☺
    Lieb Grüße
    Bente - Germany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! can't wait to see the finish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good Sheila; good juices flowing....nice to enjoy your work that much isn't it....

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's looking good! I love the colors! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh, nice! Isn't that creative rush just the best? Too bad we can't bottle it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks lovely - can't wait to see it finished

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice! love the peek... : ) All those little prizes and accomplishments all your life all count. ; ) Yay for pencilcrayons!! ; )
    ~Monika

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sheila,

    I was just in Nova Scotia 1 month ago on a quilting cruise. I looked for quilt shops to visit, but there were none listed close to the pier.
    I am enjoying your blog and if you like you can check mine out.
    Have a great day,
    Jacquelyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such subtle colours. It looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. great progress!
    Will look forward to your next progress report.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely love this scene. Look forward to seeing what you do next to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. looks great ...like going to the beach glad you are enjoying this one to. have fun playing

    ReplyDelete