Wednesday, November 23, 2011

WIP Wednesday

It's Wednesday already so what do I have to report this week , well I sandwiched my Sudoku Quilt this morning and will get some of the quilting done today. I also have the Stay at Home RR waiting to be added to but that will have to wait along with the backing and quilting for my Crazy patch quilt . I really must concentrate on finishing my crazy patch block for a RR  I am taking part in , that is coming along slowly and I can't show you an updates on that as it is a secret . I am linking up today to the Needle and Thread Network with Monika , be sure to check out what everyone has been up to this week .
 Our area is expecting a snow storm later today , up to 30cm. yikes , we have a sewing session this afternoon and at this point I am hoping they cancel as it is not my desire to get stuck in the community center during a storm . The snow has not started yet but you can sure see it in the air , it won't be around long though as it is going to warm up to +8 by the weekend.  Thanks for stopping by and hope your day is extra special.
 hugs Sheila

14 comments:

  1. good day for it Sheila...snowing here now....I am heading to the quilt to stretch it out for the next section of quilting...enjoy your quilting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful Wednesday sheila.
    Hope you get your quilt done.
    Oh I am 2 rows behind in my SHRR.Will do it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. but Sheila, would it really be so bad to get snowed in with all your sewing projects? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute quilt!! Ohhhhh snow!! Still Autumn here in Holland but you got my alarm bells ringing hihihi have to check my stash LOL LOL!!! In case of snowing in like Michelle said! Happy sewing, hugs, Daniëlle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some stack up on the food items before a storm but it isn't a bad idea to store up on eye candy and fabric stuff! Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Sudoku quilt is looking good, Sheila! Good luck with the snowstorm. We woke up to 5 cm today, but it's supposed to melt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy quilting!Hope the snow holds out so you can get to your sewing session.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hope your strom is not to bad and that you do not get stranded. How's the machine quilting goiong .... hope to see a couple more pics..... talk to you soon
    hugs,
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  9. No snow in TO yet. It's always nice to have some indoor work to do when the white stuff comes around.

    ReplyDelete
  10. have fun... you have snow... we have rain.... we both have our stitching...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm with Elle - if there's snow coming, head to the fabric store so you've got more projects to keep you busy. Good luck - hope you don't get too much snow.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice to be quilting, I love quilting action shots.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great photo! That looks like a warm snuggly quilt for someone special.
    Enjoy your day,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete