Thursday, January 21, 2010

Another finish

I'm on a roll , I have finished not one but two more projects and this next picture is of the Convergence table topper that I had taken a class with our local quilt guild in September and I finally got around to finishing it , it was one of those projects that didn't really appeal to me and it was hard to go back and complete but I forced myself to get it off the pile  ;-) The second little finish is the other redwork I had done just after Christmas , I know it is a Christmas stitchery but I didn't have time before Christmas and I really wanted to do it so again I made myself get it done . I added a couple of borders and presto I have a cute little hanging !

1 comment:

  1. I see what you mean about your convergence quilt. It does look nice finished. Love your little stitchery. Hugs, Jeanette

    ReplyDelete