Monday, May 10, 2010

A Special Person

You know sometimes you simply can't find the words to express how special and thoughtful some people are .Cyndi from Bluebird Swings is one of those people. A short while ago I won third prize in her draw for April , I was so happy and I was quite sure I would be pleased with my win but I don't think I "really "knew how happy I would be until that parcel arrived today in the mail . In the pictures here you will see what Cyndi has so generously sent to me , the handbag is simply gorgeous ,I should have taken pictures of the inside of the bag as well to show you all the neat pockets she has sewn in ,I will do that tomorrow so you can see the wonderful fabric she chose for the interior as well . The little journal will be great to write about my quilting and the notepad with my initial I will take to quilt guild with me so I have something to take notes in .Cyndi I can never thank you enough for your incredible gift , just beautiful I sure am a lucky gal today !!
If you have never been to Cyndi's blog I really urge you to go on over and have a look at all her incredible work !

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Sheila. People should know that you are yourself a very special person! I hope you enjoy using the bag.

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    P.S. Be sure to look in the bottom of your box...there should be a matching key fob in there somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Sheila. Lovely prize to win. Hugs, Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOOO Lovely! I am so happy for you! XO

    ReplyDelete