Friday, June 25, 2010

Crazy Quilting Friday

This is my second crazy block , it isn't a whole lot different than the first as you can see in the second picture . I like making these and even finished off the smaller pieces left over to make a needle case , will show a picture of that when I have it finished , I want to add a few pockets to the inside for my needles , scissors etc . It really makes a person feel good when they make something pretty using what otherwise might head for the trash can . Happy Stitching and thanks for stopping by.
Sheila
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Lovely as usual, Sheila! And, I have a surprise coming your way...picked up something for you at the quilt show I went to yesterday. I probably won't get it into the mail until Monday, but start watching your mailbox after that! :o)

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there Sheila.. Your 2nd. crazy block looks LOVELY. You are a tallented lady. You have been busy. I check your blog every day for a surprise finished product. Love: Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look really good Sheila, i like the way that everyone you made would be completly different :)

    ReplyDelete