Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tuesdays Treasure

I'd like to introduce you to Mammie's Dolls , well two of them are made by my Aunt Mammie the one in the green dress was made by an elderly lady who also made dolls for her church and special gifts .My cousin came to my house last year to give me the dolls , I was so excited as I always wanted to have at least one of my aunts dolls and she kindly brought me two and they are my treasures for this week along with the lady in green who is just adorable and has so much detail and I rescued her from a charity sale for just $2 , she just had to come home with me ;-) If you would like to see more Tuesdays Treasures head on over to visit Clare and she will tell you who else is joining in this week .Have Fun .
Sheila
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Sweet dolls - and they look so well kept - have they got a secret of youthful looking to share?
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheila what lovely special dolls ! Thanks for playing along .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you know that I'm not a big doll fan, but those are really cute - not scary at all! LOL!!! I especially like the sweet little red-haired one in the middle - she is adorable! What nice treasures to remind you of your aunt!

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hebe has just looked at your phot and said "Ooh Mummy can you make some rag dollies like those ?"....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dolls are lovely and very special. Handmade dolls are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love cloth dollies and have made lots. Yours are beautiful

    ReplyDelete