Friday, October 22, 2010

Other retreat projects

I thought I would share a few photos of other projects that were made during our weekend retreat . First off one quilter was working on this Christmas table cloth , I was amazed at the number of pins she used but she was not using a hoop so she said they were important to hold things in place ,she is a very good quilter so she obviously knows what she is doing . Next we have two of the mystery quilts , most did not get to this stage , one of these belongs to the instructor and there were lots that were in various stages of construction , isn't it a beautiful pattern .Funny one of the quilters in our fractured landscape group said if she had known what the mystery quilt was like she would have signed up for that :-) Another class was for a french braid runner , rather pretty as well and there were many beautiful colours displayed . I have my project almost finished just need to sew down the binding and then I can show you , please try not to be too critical of my thread painting when you see it as this is a whole new world to me but I must say I sure enjoyed the process and would love to do more . I'll be back later so for now thanks for stopping by .
Sheila



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment