Monday, January 19, 2015

A couple of finishes

Mondays always seem to be busy days for me but I wanted to take a few moments to share a couple of small finishes . My granddaughter Sophia will turn 6 this week so I finished off some pj's and mailed them off late last week . I sure hope they fit , I don't have the opportunity to see her very often so not sure how much she has grown .
I also fell in love with the new BOM project  Snow Happy Hearts by Bunny Hill Designs , I love Anne's work so couldn't resist such cuteness ,however I did not make the ornament instead I did a mini quilt for my table stand .
I had won the fabrics a while ago and they just happen to be Bunny Hill fabrics so just perfect for this little projects . I did some crosshatching for the quilting in the background , fun but a little time consuming . I think I have come to the conclusion I would much rather make the project than quilt it ;-)

 I must run now , lots to take care of but hope you all enjoy a wonderful creative day and thanks so much for taking the time to stop by .
 Hugs Sheila

14 comments:

  1. the pyjamas look great... I always love home made pj's... so soft .... love the little bunny hill snowman.... (on my list!!!)
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the PJ's. They are so darn sweet. The ornament looks great as a hanging. Super idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice that you made pj's. My little sister and I always got new summer pajamas from my grandma for our spring birthdays. Your little heart quilt is adorable! I finally got mine cut out and put together today, but it's not stitched yet. Trying so hard to keep up with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sheila,those PJ's are so cute she will love them and love your new mini,hope you have a wonderful day my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome jammies! Your granddaughter will just love them for sure. And your little snow angel is so cute. I have that same mitten canister. I keep my tea bags in it all winter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those jammies are just adorable! And the mini is so prescious..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your GDs PJs look warm and cosy.. A lovely BD gift..

    Great idea to make the snowman into a mini. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great finishes Sheila - the little mini is so cute. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your pj's are so lovely! A perfect and very nice gift!
    I love the snowman mini Sheila! Super idea!! I will make the heart of Bunny Hills Design too.
    Hugs, Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those PJsare so sweet. She will love them. The little mini is adorable too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Um presente útil, bonito e cheio de carinho. Sofia vai gostar!
    O mini quilt é encantador!
    Boa semana! Um abraço carinhoso!

    A useful gift, beautiful and full of affection. Sofia will like it!
    The mini quilt is lovely!
    Good week! A warm hug!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Somehow missed this post. Very cute & lovely Pj's. Love the mini. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. sweet pj's.
    I am going to pick and choose which of the little hearts I do. I love Anne's designs but I have decided not to try to do them all. Yours is very cute.

    ReplyDelete