Wednesday, March 16, 2011

How do you like me now?

How do you like the borders ? I have finished all the embellishments on the flowers , loved doing that part .You really have to love wool , it is the nicest thing to work with , so forgiving and such nice texture . So it is now down to quilting it and adding the binding , so far I am really pleased .
 We have our quilt meeting tonight , should be fun , always is ;-) Hope your day is going well and thanks for stopping by.
 hugs Sheila
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

  1. beautiful Sheila...the border and embellishments just make the quilt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your title and the borders.

    Have fun tonight.
    blessings, jilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheila,
    This is looking good, your embellishments are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great. I really have to try a wool project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work..... the pink in the border is an excellent match with the pink wool.....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sheila, it is adorable.
    I will be a bit behind on my crazy friday's addition for a bit since I have to make some more blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Borders are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've done it once again! It looks wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's bloomin' lovely Sheila. The embellishments really make it. Hope you enjoyed your group.

    ReplyDelete